عنوان مقاله [English]
نویسندگان [English]چکیده [English]
Nowadays, one of the essential needs of human societies is the need for energy. Our country has also turned to new sources of energy supplies, i.e., the establishment of nuclear power plants in the direction of industrialization and energy supply. In this research we are reporting the discovery of radioactive elements in the western part of Kerman province. The study area is located at 160 km southwest of Kerman and 40 km north of Sirjan. This range is longitudinal, 55° 30' 00'' - 56° 00' 00'' eastern and 55° 30' 00'' - 56° 00' 00'' north latitude in 100,000 sheet of Pariz geological map. In this study, various methods such as mixture tuned matched filtering (MTMF), and orthogonal subspace projection (OSP) were applied for the process of the remote sensing data, and single-variable methods were also used to process the radiometric data. The results have indicated the high potential of the Sentinel 2 in showing the alterations associated with the uranium deposits. Also, due to the geology of the area and the alteration holes and the cross-sectional study of the mixture tuned matched filtering regulation, the MTMF method has been able to show the argillic alteration in the Sentinel 2. According to the geology of the area, these images have the proper potential to separate sandstones and silica gravel from other units. Finally, the promising areas for radioactive elements were identified and preserved. Also, due to the process validation, the previous field surveys from the area were also investigated, and the presence of high levels of radioactive elements in the area was confirmed.
1. Samani, Bahram, Radioactive Material Resources in Iran, National Geosciences Database of Iran (2005) (In Persian).
2. A.A. Elkhadragy, et al, Utilization of airborne gamma ray spectrometric data for radioactive mineral exploration of G. Abu Had–G. Umm Qaraf area, South Eastern Desert, Egypt. NRIAG Journal of Astronomy and Geophysics (2016).
3. A. Porwal, et al, Fuzzy inference systems for prospectivity modeling of mineral systems and a case-study for prospectivity mapping of surficial Uranium in Yeelirrie Area, Western Australia. Ore Geology Reviews, 71, 839-852 (2015).
4. S. Saen, et al, Exploration and geochemical exploration of uranium region using trace elements in Esfardi 1: 100000 sheet area, Mines Development Development Monthly, No. 2 (2009) (In Persian).
5. M. Bashi, Rezaei Farhang, H. Ranjbar, Integration and Analysis of Radiometric and Magnetometric Data in the Bloor Region of Kerman, First Conference of the Iranian Geological Society, Mashhad, Ferdowsi University of Mashhad (2010) (In Persian).
6. M. Shakrami, Integration of Geochemical, Geophysical and Elemental Data in Geographic Information System (GIS) for Determination of Uranium Indicators, Chador Malu (Bafgh), Master's Thesis for Exploration at Shahid Bahonar University of Kerman (2010) (In Persian).
7. H. Hamd Yani Sayyad, Determining the Environment for the Destruction of Uranium Resources in the Range of Narigan, 5th Mining Engineering Conference. Tehran (2014) (In Persian).
8. A. Moghtaderi, F. Moore, H. Ranjbar, Application of ASTER and Landsat 8 imagery data and mathematical evaluation method in detecting iron minerals contamination in the Chadormalu iron mine area, central Iran. Journal of Applied Remote Sensing, 11(1), 016027-0160 (2017).
9. K. Gemail, et al, Integration of ASTER and airborne geophysical data for mineral exploration and environmental mapping: a case study, Gabal Dara, North Eastern Desert, Egypt. Environmental Earth Sciences, 75(7), 592 (2016).
10. R. Bharti, R. Kalimuthu, D. Ramakrishnan, Spectral pathways for exploration of secondary uranium: An investigation in the desertic tracts of Rajasthan and Gujarat, India. Advances in Space Research, 56(8), 1613-1626 (2015).
11. M. Elsaid, et al, Processing of Multispectral ASTER Data for Mapping Alteration Minerals Zones: As an Aid for Uranium Exploration in Elmissikat-Eleridiya Granites, Central Eastern Desert, Egypt. The Open Geology Journal, 8, (Suppl 1: M5) 69-83 (2014).
12. Aslani, Abrahiam, Bahrodi, Abbas, Ghasemi, Qasem Semeshkandeh, Identification of Copper Potential Areas in the Pariz Region Using Geochemical Studies of Waterway Sediments, Journal of Geochemistry, Islamic Azad University, Volume 3, Issue 1 (In Persian).
13. H.R. Jafari, Z. Zarifi, Afshar, Introducing Uranium Abnormalities in the Ten Siahan Region located in Tabriz 1: 250,000 Sirjan, Journal of Land and Resources of Lahijan, , issue1. (In Persian).
14. A.A. Hasani Pak, M. Sharafoddin, Exploratory Data Analysis, Tehran University Press, Second Edition (2005) (In Persian).
15. Pour, Amin Beiranvand, M. Hashim, The application of ASTER remote sensing data toporphyry copper and epithermal gold deposits, Ore geology reviews, 44, 1-9 (2012).
16. M. Ma'ani Jou, M. Directini, M. Abdollahi, N. Saharro, Geochemical Study of Hostile Volcanic Rocks and Mineralogy of Argillic Alteration in Sarcheshme Porphyry Copper Deposit: Based on New Data, Applicable Period, 1, Issue, 13 (1392) (In Persian).