عنوان مقاله [English]
نویسندگان [English]چکیده [English]
BaSO4: Dy nanocrystalline is prepared by the co-precipitation method. The shape and morphology of the prepared nanocrystalline is observed using a Energy- dispersive X-ray spectroscopy (EDX) and XRD pattern. The prepared pellets are exposed to the gamma radiation emitted by a 60Co source at room temperature. Then the themoluminescence (TL) properties of BaSO4: Dy nanocrystalline pellets are studied. Results show that thermoluminescence response is increased by increasing the 60Co dose rate so that the BaSO4:Dy has a linear response in a range of 0.1-1 kGy.
1. B.J. McParland, Nuclear Medicine Radiation Dosimetry, DOI: 10.1007/978-1-84882-126-2 (2010).
2. P.D. Sahare, J.S. Bakare, S.D. Dhole, N.B. Ingale, A.A. Rupasov, Synthesis and luminescence properties of nanocrystalline LiF: Mg, Cu, P phosphor, Journal of Luminescence, 130 (2010) 258–265.
3. N. Salah, S.S. Habib, Z.H. Khan, S. Al-Hamedi, S.P. Lochab, Nanoparticles of BaSO4: Eu for heavy-dose measurements, J. Lumin. 129 (2009) 192–19.
4. P.D. Sahare, J.S. Bakare, S.D. Dhole, N.B. Ingale, A.A. Rupasov, Synthesis and luminescence properties of nanocrystalline LiF: Mg, Cu, P phosphor, Journal of Luminescence, 130 (2010) 258–265.
5. Y.F. LI, J.H. OUYANG, Y. ZHOU, X.S. LIANG, J.Y. ZHONG, Synthesis and characterization of nano-sized BaxSr1–xSO4 (0 ≤ x ≤ 1) solid solution by a simple surfactant-free aqueous solution route, Bull. Mater. Sci., 32 (2009) 149–153.
6. P.D. Sahare, R. Ranjan, N. Salah, S.P. Lochab, K3Na(SO4)2: Eu nanoparticles for high dose of ionizing radiation, J. Phys. D: Appl. Phys. 40 (2007) 759–764.
7. N. Salah, Z.H. Khan, S.S. Habib, Nanoparticles of Al2O3: Cr as a sensitive thermoluminescent material for high exposures of gamma rays irradiations, Nuclear Instruments and Methods in Physics Research, B 269 (2011) 401–404.
8. M. Maghrabi, D.E. Arafahb, L. Barhamb, M. Olaimi, The effect of rare earth doping on the glow peak positions of LiNaSO4, Radiation Measurements, 42 (2007) 163-169.
9. J. Manam, S. Das, Characterization and TSL dosimetric properties of Mn doped BaSO4 phosphor prepared by recrystallisation method, Journal of Alloys and Compounds, 489 (2010) 84–90.
10. Numan Salah, P.D. Saharea, S.P. Lochabb, Pratik Kumar, TL and PL studies on CaSO4: Dy nanoparticles, Radiation Measurements, 41 (2006) 40–47.
11. A. Pandey, S. Bahl, K. Sharma, R. Ranjan, P. Kumar, S.P. Lochab, V.E. Aleynikov, A.G. Molokanov, Thermoluminescence properties of nanocrystalline K2Ca2(SO4)3: Eu irradiated with gamma rays and proton beam, Nuclear Instruments and Methods in Physics Research, B 269 (2011) 216–222.
12. A.L. Dixon, K.E. Ekstrand, Thermoluminescence of SrSO4:Dy and BaSO4:Dy, Physics in Medicine and Biology, 19 (1974) 196-205.