عنوان مقاله [English]
نویسندگان [English]چکیده [English]
In this study, the energy and angular distributions of nitrogen ions produced in a plasma focus device, SBUMTPF1, were determined using CR-39 nuclear track detectors and the results were compared with those of the polycarbonate track detectors. For this purpose, by the use of the SRIM software, the ranges of nitrogen ions were calculated in aluminum and subsequently by applying the PVD method, layers of aluminum filters of different thicknesses were deposited on the detectors. By the use of the coated films, the anisotropic distribution of nitrogen ions was investigated by the detectors. The variation of density of the ions was also investigated in different ranges of energy. The study of the SBUMTPF1 angular distribution profiles shows a peak value at an angle of 30˚ with respest to the anode axis. The results found to be consistent with those obtained for the polycarbonate track detectors.
1. GH. Murtaza, S.S.H. Mehboob Sadiq, M. Zakaullah, Plasma Focus Assisted Carburizing of Aluminum, Thin Solid Films, 517 (2009) 6777-6783.
2. S.M. Sadat Kiai, S.A.S. Sheibani, M. Elahi, A. Safarien, S. Farhangi, A.R. Zirak, S. Alhooie, B.N. Mortazavi, M.M. Khalaj, A.R. Khanchi, A.A. Dabirzadeh, A. Kashan, F. Zahedi, Design a 10 kJ of Mather Type Plasma Focus for Solid Target Activation to Product Short-Lived Radioisotopes 12C(d,n)13N, J. Fusion Energy (2012) 421-426.
3. F. Castillo, J.J.E. Herrera, G. Espinosa, Energy Study of Accelerated Ions from a Dense Plasma Focus by Means of CR-39 Track Detector, Nuclear Track Detector Measurement, 22 (1-4) (1993) 551-553.
4. F. Castillo, J.J.E. Herrera, Isabel Gamboa, J. Rangel, J.I. Golzarri, G. Espinosa, Angular Distribution of Fusion Products and X Rays Emitted by a Small Dense Plasma Focus Machine, Journal of Applied Physics, 107 (2007) 013303.
5. A. Malinowska, A. Szydlowski, K. Mallinowski, M.J. Sadowski, Investigation of Fusion Reaction Protons from PF-Discharges, Czechoslovak Journal of Physics, 56 (2006).
6. A. Malinowska, A. Szydlowski, M.J. Sadowski, J. Zebrowski, M. Scholz, M. Paduch, M. Jaskola, A. Korman, Measurements of Fusion-Produced Protons by Means of SSNTDs, Radiation Measurements, Doi: 10.1016/J.Radmeas (2008) 04.041.
7. A. Szydlowski, A. Banaszak, B. Bienkowska, I.M. Ivanova-Stanik, M. Scholz, M.J. Sadowska, Measurement of Fast Ions and Neutrons Emitted from PF-1000 Plasma Focus Device, Vacuum, 76 (2004) 357-360.
8. H. Kelly, H. Lepone, A. Marquez, Nitrogen Ion Spectrum from a Low Energy Plasma Focus Device, IEEE Trans, Plasma Sci. 25 (1997) 455-459.
9. H. Kelly, H. Lepone, A. Marquez, J. Sadoswki, J. Baranowski, E.S. Sadowska, Analysis of the Nitrogen Ion Beam Generated in a Low-Energy Plasma Focus Device by a Faraday Cup Operating in the Secondary Electron Emission Mode, IEEE Trans, Plasma Sci. 26 (1998) 113.
10. K. Takao, M. Shiotani, T. Honda, I. Kitamura, T. Takahashi, K. Masugate, Characteristics of the Nitrogen Ion Beam Produced in a Plasma Focus Device, Pulsed Power Plasma Sci. 1 (2001) 731-734.
11. A. Szydlowski, Application of CR-39 Track Detector for Corpuscular Diagnostics of High-Temperature Plasmas, Radiation Measurements, 36 (2003) 35-42.
12. M. Sadowski, A. Szydlowski, M. Scholz, H. Kelly, A. Marquez, A. Lepone, Application of Solid-State Nuclear Track Detector for Studies of Fast Ion Beams Within PF-1000 and other Plasma-Focus Facilities, 31 (1999) 185-190.
13. B. Ghasemi, H. Rouhi, F. Abbasi Davani, Z. Shahbazi Rad, An Investigation on the Energy and the Angular Distribution of Nitrogen Ions in SBUMTPF1 Plasma Focus Device, Using Polycarbonate Nuclear Track Detector and Different Thicknesses of Aluminum Filters, Journal of Nuclear Science and Technology (1392) 9-14.