عنوان مقاله [English]
نویسندگان [English]چکیده [English]
Cloud-point extraction (CPE) was used with lipophilic chelating agent to extract uranium(VI) from aqueous solutions. The applied methodology was based on formation of metal complexes soluble in a micellar phase of a non-ionic surfactant, Triton X-114. The metal ions complexes, then, were extracted into a surfactant-rich phase at a temperature above the cloud-point temperature. The influence of different parameters including the pH of the solution, surfactant concentration, concentration of the chelating agent, incubation time, equilibrium temperature, centrifugation time, initial concentration of U(VI) and interfering ions on the extraction efficiency was studied. A high extraction efficiency was observedand the calibration graphs were found to be linear in the range of 6.25×10-4 to 0.1 μg L-1 of uranium(VI) ion. The detection limit (DL) of the applied method was 0.015μg L-1. The pre-concentration factor was obtained to be 48.5. The interference of the some cations was also tested and in this respect no significant influence was obtained.
10. Y. Ye, A. Ali, X. Yin, “Cobalt determination with FI-FAAS after on-line sorbent preconcentration using 1-nitroso-2- naphthol,” Talanta. 57, 945 (2002).
11. S. Chiron, A. Fernandez Alba, D. Barselo, “Comparison of on-line solid-phase disk extraction to liquid-liquid extraction for monitoring selected pesticides in environmental waters,” Environ. Sci. Technol, 27, 2352-2359.
12. H. Watanabe, H. Tanaka, “A non-ionic surfactant as a new solvent for liquid-liquid extraction of zinc(II) with 1-(2-pyridylazo)-2-naphthol,” Talanta. 25, 585-9 (1978).
13. H. Watanabe, K.L. Mittal, E.J. Fendler, “Solution Behavior of Surfactants, plenum press,” New York (1982).
14. C.D. Stalikas, “Micelle-mediated extraction as a tool for separation and preconcentration in metal analysis,” TrAC Trends Anal. Chem. 21, 343–355 (2002).
15. F. Shemirani, M. Baghdadi, M. Ramezani, “Preconcentration and determination of ultra trace amounts of arsenic (III) and arsenic (V) in tap water and total arsenic in biological samples by cloud point extraction and electrothermal atomic absorption spectrometry,” Talanta. 65, 882–887 (2005).
16. R.C. Martnez, E.R. Gonzalo, B.M. Cordero, J.L.P. Pavon, C.G. Pinto, E.F. Laespada, “Surfactant cloud point extraction and preconcentration of organic compounds prior to chromatography and capillary electrophoresis,” J. Chromatogr. A 902, 251–265 (2000).
17. C.G. Pinto, J.L.P. Pavon, B.M. Cordero, E.R. Beato, S.S. Sanchez, “Cloud point preconcentration and flame atomic absorption spectrometry: application to the determination of cadmium,” J. Anal. At. Spectrom. 11, 37–41 (1996).
18. W.L. Hinze, D.W. Armstrong, “Ordered Media in Chemical Separations,” American Chemical Society, Washington, D.C. (1987).
20. B. Froschl, G. Stangl, R. Niessner, Fresenius, “Combination of Micellar Extraction and GC/ECD for the Determination of PCBs in Water,” Fres. J. Anal. Chem. 357, 743-746 (1997).
21. C. Garcia Pinto, J.L. Perez Pavon, B. Moreno Cordero, “Cloud Point Preconcentration and High-Performance Liquid Chromatographic Determination of Organophosphorus Pesticides with Dual Electrochemical Detection,” Anal. Chem. 67, 2605 (1995).
22. S.R. Sirimanne, J.R. Barr, D.G. Patterson, “Quantification of Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons and Polychlorinated Dibenzo-p-dioxins in Human Serum by combined Micelle-Mediated Extraction (Cloud-point Extraction) and HPLC,” Anal. Chem. 68(9), 1556-60 (1996).
23. J.L. Manzoori, A. Bavili-Tabrizi, “Cloud point preconcentration and flame atomic absorption spectrometric determination of cobalt and nickel in water samples,” Microchimica Acta, 141, 201-207 (2003).
24. J.L. Manzoori, A. Bavili-Tabrizi, “Cloud point preconcentration and flame atomic absorption spectrometric determination of Cd and Pb in human hair,” Analytica Chimica Acta, 470, 215-221 (2002).
25. E.K. Paleologos, D.I. Giokas, M.I. Karayannis, Trac-Trend, “Micelle-mediated separation and cloud-point extraction,” Trac-Trend Anal. Chem., 24, 426-436 (2005).
26. A. Safavi, H. Abdollahi, M.R. Hormozi Nezhad, R. Kamali, “On-line Incorporation of Cloud Point Extraction in Flame Atomic ...,” Spectrochim. Acta. 60, 28, 2897-2901 (2004).
27. Alain Favre-Re´ Guillon, Denis Murat, Ge´ Rard Cote, “Jacques Foos and Micheline Draye, temperature-induced surfactantmediated pre-concentration of uranium assisted by complexation,” J. Chem. Technol Biotechnol 81, 1872–1876 (2006).
28. R.S. Fraser and J. Creanor, “The mechanism of inhibition of ribonucleic acid synthesis by 8-hydroxyquinoline and the antibiotic lomofungin.,” Biochem. J. 147(3): 401–410 (June 1975)
29. Zoltán Mester, R. Sturgeon, “Sample preparation for trace element analysis,” Elsevier, B.V. (2003).
30. C.D. Stalikas, “Micelle-mediated extraction as a tool for separation and preconcentration in metal analysis,” TRAC, Trends Anal. Chem. 21, 343–355 (2002).
31. M. Corti, C. Minero, V. Degiorgio, “Cloud point transition in nonionic micellar solutions,” J. Phys. Chem. 88, 309–317 (1984).
32. G. Komaromy-Hiller, R. Von Wandruszka, “Anisotropy changes of a fluorescent probe during the micellar growth and clouding of a non-ionic detergent,” J. Colloid Interface Sci. 177, 156–161 (1996).
33. C. Garcˇııa-Pinto, J.L. P´erez-Pav´on, B. Moreno-Cordero, “Cloud point preconcentration and high-performance liquid chromatographic determination of organophosphorus pesticides with dual electrochemical detection,” Anal. Chem. 67, 2606–2612 (1995).
34. S. Sahariati, Y. Yamini, M. Khalili Zanjani, “Simulation preconcentrationand determination of U(Vi), Th(IV), Zr(IV) and Hf(IV) ions in aqueous samples using micelle-mediated extraction coupled to inductively coupled plasma-optical emission spectroscopy,” Journal of Hazardious Materials, 156, 583-590 (2008).
35. S. Gueu, B. Yao, K. Adouby, G. Ado, “Kinetics and thermodynamics study of lead adsorption on to activated carbons from coconut and seed hull of the plam tree,” Int. J. Environ. Sci. Tech. 4, 11-17 (2007).
36. A. Mustafina, J. Elistratova, A. Burilov, I. Knyazeva, R. Zairov, R. Amirov, S. Solovieva, Konovalov, “Cloud point extraction of lanthanide(III) ions via use of Triton X-100 without and with watersoluble calixarenes as added chelating agents, Talanta 68, 863-868 (2006).