عنوان مقاله [English]
نویسندگان [English]چکیده [English]
Neutron external source plays an important role during the start-up of a nuclear reactor. Therefore, the analytical solutions of neutron point kinetics equations in the presence of external source are important in predicting the variation of the neutron population during the start-up of a nuclear reactor. For a constant external source, an analytical solution is worked out, as shown in the previously published articles. Due to fluctuations of the neutron source around a mean value, the source is actually time dependent. Thus, in this research, an alternative analytical solution with one group of delayed neutrons is proposed with the ramp reactivity insertion for the external source with sinusoidal fluctuation during the start-up of the nuclear reactor. The only approximation made in this study is to ignore the second time derivative of the neutron population. The present study is fully in agreement with other studies regarding the limit of very small amplitude fluctuations.
1. S. Saha Ray, A. Patra, Numerical Solution of Fractional Stochastic Neutron Point Kinetic Equation for Nuclear Reactor Dynamics, Annals of Nuclear Energy, 54 (2013) 154-161.
2. M.A. Polo-Labarrios, G. Espinosa-Paredes, Application of the Fractional Neutron Point Kinetic Equation: Start-up of a Nuclear Reactor, Annals of Nuclear Energy, 46 (2012) 37-42.
3. M.A. Polo-Labarrios, G. Espinosa-Paredes, Numerical Analysis of Startup PWR with Fractional Neutron Point Kinetic Equation, Progress in Nuclear Energy, 60 (2012) 38-46.
4. S. Yamoah, E.H.K. Akaho, B.J.B. Nyarko, An Accurate Solution of Point Reactor Neutron Kinetics Equations of Multi-Group of Delayed Neutrons, Annals of Nuclear Energy, 54 (2013) 104-108.
5. D.A.P. Palma, S.A. Martinez, A.C. Gonçalves, Analytical Solution of Point Kinetics Equations for Linear Reactivity Variation During the Start-up of a Nuclear Reactor, Annals of Nuclear Energy, 36 (2009) 1469-1471.
6. T. Sathiyasheela, Sub-Critical Reactor Kinetics Analysis using Incomplete Gamma Functions and Binomial Expansions, Annals of Nuclear Energy, 37 (2010) 1248-1253.
7. T. Sathiyasheela, Inhomogeneous Point Kinetics Equations and the Source Contribution, Nuclear Engineering and Design, 240 (2010) 4083-4090.
8. B. Sharada, O.P. Singh, Validation of the Computer Code POKIN Against SEFOR Super Prompt Critical Transient and Exact Analytical Results, IGCAR Internal Report RPD/SNAS-32 (1990).
9. K. Hashimoto, H. Ikeda, T. Takeda, Numerical Instability of Time-Discretized One-Point Kinetic Equations, Annals of Nuclear Energy, 27 (2000) 791.
10. F. Zhang, W.Z. Chen, X.W. Gui, Analytic Method Study of Point-Reactor Kinetic Equation when Cold Start-up, Annals of Nuclear Energy, 35 (2008) 746-749.
11. D.L. Hetrick, Dynamics of Nuclear Reactor, American Nuclear Society, Jbc, Illinois, USA (1993).
12. W.E. Boyce, R.C. DiPrima, Elementary Differential Equations and Boundary Value Problems, John Wiley & Sons, Inc (2009).
13. G.B. Arfken, H.J. Weber, Mathematical Methods for Physicists, Harcourt/Academic Press (2001).
14. I.S. Gradshteyn, I.M. Ryzhik, Table of Integrals, Series and Products, Academic Press, California (2007).
15. G. Nemes, New Asymptotic Expansion for the C(z) Function, Vol. II. Stan’s Library (2007).