عنوان مقاله [English]
نویسندگان [English]چکیده [English]
The goal of this article is calculation of the electric field at the end of loaded path in solid- state track detectors. For the calculation, Laplace-Equation has been solved numerically. By solving the equation, upon considering a specific potential at the boundary of the region, in addition to calculating the electric field at the end of path, the parameters which are affecting the electric field have also been investigated.
10. H. Heitmann and P. Hansen, “The healing behaviour of nuclear in yttrium iron graner films,” J. Appl. Phys. 53: 483 (1982).
11. P. Hansen, H. Heitman, P.H. Smit “Nuclear tracks in lron geanet films,” Phys. Rev. B26: 3539 (1982).
12. N.A. Karamdust and S.A. Durrani, Nucl Tracks and rad. Measurement. Vol. 15, 295-299 (1988).
13. E. Pill, A. Scharmann, B. Wener, “Radition protection dosimetry,” Vol. 23, 179-182 (1988).
14. S.Y.Y. Leung, D. Nikezic, K.N. Yu, “Derivation of V function for LR 115 SSNID from its partial sensitivity to 222Rn and its short-lived progeny,” (2006).