عنوان مقاله [English]
نویسندگان [English]چکیده [English]
[61Cu]Bleomycin ([61Cu]BLM) was prepared using [61Cu]CuCl2 produced via natZn(p,x)61Cu (180μA proton irradiation, 22MeV, 3.2h), purified by ion chromatography method. [61Cu]BLM was prepared at optimized conditions (room temperature, 45 min, 0.1 mg bleomycin for 2-10mCi 61CuCl2) with radiochemical purity over 98% determined by HPLC and RTLC. [61Cu]BLM was administered into the normal and tumor bearing rodents up to 210 minutes followed by biodistribution and co incidence imaging studies. A significant tumor/non tumor accumulation was observed either by animal sacrification or imaging method. [61Cu]BLM can be a potential PET radiotracer for tumor imaging.
10. P. Rowshanfarzad, M. Sabet, A.R. Jalilian, M. Kamalidehghan, “An overview of copper radionuclides and production of 61Cu by proton irradiation of natZn at a medical cyclotron,” Applied Radiat. Isotopes, 64, 1563–1573 (2006).
11. M. Blann, J. Bislinghoff, “Code Alice/Livermore 91, lawrence livermore national laboratory,” Internal Report, UCID-19614 (1991).
12. J.F. Ziegler, J.P. Biersack, U. Littmark, “The code of SRIM- the stopping and range of ions in matter,” Version 2000. X (2000).
13. A.M. Weisberg, “Gold plating,” 9th Ed, ASM International, 247, U.S.A (1990).
14. R. Schwarzbach, K. Zimmerman, P. Bläuenstein, A. Smith, P.A. Schubiger, “Development of a simple and selective separation of 67Cu from irradiated zinc for use in antibody labelling: a comparison of methods,” Appl. Radiat Isot. 46, 329-335 (1995).
15. Z. Marczenko, “In: spectrophotometric determination of elements,” 4th Ed, John Wiley & Sons Inc, 281, New York (1976).
16. Z. Marczenko, “In: spectrophotometric determination of elements,” 4th Ed, John Wiley & Sons Inc, 601, New York (1976).
17. D.L. Melnyk, S.B. Horwitz, J. Peisach, “The oxidation-reduction potential of copper-bleomycin,” Inorganica Chimica Acta, 138, 75-78 (1987).
18. W.E. Antholine, D. Solaiman, L.A. Saryan, D.H. Petering, “Studies on the chemical reactivity of copper bleomycin,” J. Inorganic Biochem. 11, 7544-47 (1982).
19. Y. Litaka, H. Nakamura, T. Nakatani, “Optical spectrometric properties of copper-bleomycin,” J. Antibiotics, 31, 1973-1975 (1978).
20. R.D. Bereman, M.E. Winkler, “A spectral investigation of the copper complex of the antitumor compound bleomycin,” J. Inorg. Biochem. 13, 95-104 (1980).
21. A.D. Nunn, J. Lunec, “A comparison of the effect of metal-bleomycin complexes on the DNA damage and survival of cultured mammalian cells,” Eur. J. Cancer. 14, 857-863 (1978).
22. Martindale, The Extra Pharmacopoeia, “Bleomycin monograph,” 31st. Ed. Vo. 1, 546-547 (1996).
23. Welwyn, Herts, “Proceedings of First International Symposium on Bleomycin,” (1973), London, Lundbeck Ltd, 34 (1972).