عنوان مقاله [English]
نویسندگان [English]چکیده [English]
Electron Guns are considered as important and useful devices in electron scattering studies. So far, different models of these guns have been designed. In this paper, using the computational code SIMION- 8.0 3D we simulate a low energy electron gun which is appropriate for the electron collision process. This computational code may be used to correct the canonical properties of electrostatic lenses and also to calculate the imposed voltages on the optical components of the electron gun. Moreover, by applying this code the location and diameter of all the apertures (electrodes) and also the tracing of the electron beams through the electrostatic lenses can be determined. The designed electron gun system accelerates and focuses the electrons leaving a thermionic emitter to an interaction domain (target) in a wide range of variable final energy.
1. M. Moghbelalhossein, E. Bazvand, F. Homaion, Conference Physics Hamedan (2010).
2. R. Bakish, Electron Beam Technology, Wiley, New York (1962).
3. S.K. Mahapatra, S.D. Dhole, V.N. Bhoraskar, Nucl. Instrum. Methods. A, 536, (2005) 222–225.
4. A. Chong-Yu Runa, A. Manfred Flink, Rev. Sci. Instrum, 70 (1999) 4207-4215.
5. M. Dogan, A. Crowe, K. Bartschat, P.J. Marchalant, J. Phys. B 31 (1998) 1611-1624.
6. P. Jansky, J. Zlámal, B. Lencová, M. Zobač, I. Vlček, T. Radlička, Vacuum, 84 (2010) 357–362.
7. R. Becker, W.B. Herrmannsfeld, J. Phys. Conf. Ser, 2 (2004) 63-152.
8. M. Ulu, O. Sise, M. Dogan, Radiation Physics & Chemistry, 76 (2007) 636-641.
9. M. Moghbelalhossein, E. Bazvand, F. Homaion, Iranin Conference on Optics & Laser Engineering, Esfahan (2011).
10. M. Moghbelalhossein, E. Bazvand, M. Etebar, Iranin Conference on Optics & Laser Engineering, Esfahan (2011).
11. A. Chutjiann, Rev. Sci. Instrum, 50 (1979) 347-352.
12. S. Raj, D. Saram, Rev. Sci. Instrum. 75 (2004) 102-1020.
13. M.T. Bernius, K.F. Man, A. Chutjian, Rev. Sci. Instrum, 59 (1988) 2418-2423.
14. Jr. Stanley Humphries, Charged Particle Beams, Albuquerque, New Mexico (2002).
15. D.J. Alle, R.J. Gulley, S.J. Buckman, M.J. Brunger, J. Phys. B, 25 (1992) 1020-1025.