عنوان مقاله [English]
نویسندگان [English]چکیده [English]
Up to now, various calculations have been done for evaluating fusion energy gain and time dependence of temperature of compressed pellets such as DT, D3He, DD, H11B and 3He3He in the absence of magnetic fields. Experimental results and their comparison with the results of simulations based on central spark ignition model and volume ignition model, prove the accuracy of our computational code. Industrial usage of fusion energy needs an increase in fusion gain and a reduction in driver energy. So that here, using volume ignition model for nuclear spin polarized pellets (in a magnetic field), the energy gain is calculated. The comparison between results associated with the polarized and non polarized fuel, shows that spin polarization is an effective method for reducing the initial needed energy for ignition (up to 35%) and increasing the fusion gain.
10. Lawson, “Some criteria for power producing from thermonuclear reaction,” Proc. Phys. Sco. B 70, 6 (1957).
11. S.O. Dean, “Opportunities in construction phase of the international thermonuclear experimental reactor,” Journal of Fusion Energy, 18, No.2, (1999).
12. W.D. D’haeseleer, “The importance of fusion development towards a future energy source,” Fusion Engineering and Design, 66-68, 3-15 (2003).
13. N.B. Morley, M.A. Abdou, M. Anderson, P. Calderoni, J. Kurtz, “Overview of fusion nuclear technology in the US”, Fusion Engineering and Design, 81, 33-43 (2006).
14. D. Pfirsch and K.H. Schmitter, “On the economic prospects of nuclear fusion with tokamaks,” Fusion Technology 15, 1471 (1989).
15. H. Hora, “New physics of high temperature and plasmas”, World Science, Singapore (1991).
16. J. Meyer-ter-Vehn, “On energy gain of fusion targets: The model of Kidder and Bodner improved,” Nucl. Fusion, 22, 561 (1982).
17. H. Hora, G.H. Miley, “New avenues to success in laser fusion,” Laser Focus, 20(No.2) 59(1984).
19. H. Hora, “Volume ignition in pellet fusion to overcome the difficulties of central ignition,” Z. Naturforsch 42 A 1239 (1987).
20. Yamanaka C. Nakai S. “Thermonuclear neutron yield of 1012 achived with Gekko XII Green Laser,” Nature 319, 757(1986).
21. R.R. Freeman, C. Anderson, J.M. Hill, J. King, “High-intensity lasers and controlled fusion,” Eur. Phys. J. D, 26, 73-77 (2003).
22. A. E. Dabiri, “An overview of fusion reactions,” Nucl. Instr. and Meth. A 271, 71 (1988).