عنوان مقاله [English]
نویسندگان [English]چکیده [English]
For performing rapid Thyroid test, the best approach is to reduce the steps of the experiments which is usually made by the manufacturers. The sequential steps in a typical Radioimunoassay (RIA) are: Adding Standards, Adding Tracer, and Adding Ab. So, if we can eliminete one of these steps, the test rapidity will be increased. During the past few years many research studies have been carried out in the Deptment of Radioisotopes at the NRC (NRC, R. D.) of the AEOI in order to eliminete the Adding Ab step in the RIA by coating the Ab on the inner surface of the local tubes. During these studies all physical and chemical conditions experimented for polypropylene and polystyrene tubes (both local and imported) were used and for each condition, QC tests were performed. Finally, the ready for use kits were tested by some creditable Medical Laboratories and the accuracy and precision of kits were confirmed. The final results of these studies were shown the ability of NRC, R. D. for producing T3 and T4 Coated Tubes for RIA Kits by using modified local made tubes.
1. I. Sarandi, “Coated Tube RIA-IRMA,” Institute of Isotopes, Budapest, Hungary (2001).
2. S.E.Rasmussen,“Complementary mmunoassays,” W. P. Collins (1988).
3. M. R. A. Pillai, “Radioimmunoassay,” Bhabha Atomic Research Center, Bombay (1994).
4. R. Edwards, “The essentials of radioimmunoassay and related techniqes,” England (1998).
5. Panagiota S. Petrou, “Antibody coating approach involving gamma globulins from non- immunized animal and second antibody antiserum,” Immunoassay QC Lab., Athene, Greece (1995).
6. P. Esser, “Adsorption Geometry In Nunc products for solid phase assays,” Athene, Greece (2001).
7. S. E. Rasmussen, “Stability of Nunc-Immuno MaxiSorp Surface,” Athene, Greece (1988).