عنوان مقاله [English]
نویسنده [English]چکیده [English]
Effort has been made to specify surface ozone production in photochemical reaction due to the high concentration of NOX and photon rays. The secondary reactions has been considered via optical measurements using actinometry and pyranometry which was followed for photochemical reactions at high temperature and because of air pollutants due to the traffic load and because of the inversion in certain days. The concentration of surface ozone which was measured in Tehran city center was in the range of 24 - 45 ppb in 1991 - 1992 and a higher concentration of 45 – 65 ppb was measured in 1999 – 2000. This high surface ozone concentration could cause a severe damage to biota, fauna and human health.
1. M. Horvath, L. Bilitzky, J. Huttner, "OZONE," (1985).
2. I. G. Kendry. "Ground level ozone in Montreal, Canada," Atmospheric Environment 27B, No.1 (1993).
3. "Measurement of air pollutants," World Health Organization, Geneva, 109-111 (1989).
4. F. M. Shahrtash, S. M. Shahrtash, "Radiation reduction via water vapour, dust and aerosol in the urban area of Tehran," J. The Earth and Space Physics, 20, No.1, 81-87, (1992).
5. O. K. Varshney and Maneesha Agyavwa, "Ozone pollution in the urban atmosphere of Dehli," J. Atmospheric- Environment, 26B, No.3 , 291-294 (1992).
6. R. Jastrow, W. Nierenberg, F. Seitz, USA. "Global Warning, what does the science tell us?" Energy, 16, No.11,12,1331-1343 (1991).
7. "Meteorogical adjusted ozone trends in urban areas," J. Atmospheric-Environment, 27B, No. 6, 425-435 (1993).
8. J.Notholt, J.Hiorth and F.Raest. Italy. "Formation of HNO2 on aerosol surfaces during foggy periods in the presence of NO and NO2" J. Atmospheric-Environment, 26A, No. 2, 211-217 (1992).
9. A. J. Coops, Netherlands. Appl. Analyssis of Temperature series Europe in relation to the detection of enhanced greenhouse effect. J. Theor. Appl. Climato. 46, No. 2, 3, 89 - 98 (1992).
10. W. H. Freeman and Company Colin Baird, "Environmental Chemistry," (1995).
11. Marco Mazzarino, "The Economics of greenhouse effect evaluating the climate change impact due to the transport sector in Italy," Energy Policy, 28, No. 13 (2000).
12. Peter. R. Odell "Dynamics of energy techology and global change," Energy Policy, 27, No. 12 (1999).
13. T. y. Chang, PP. Chock, R. H. Hammerte, S. M. Japa, T. Salmeen, "Urban and regional ozone air quality Issuse relevant to automobile industry J. Critical Review in Environmental Contorol, 22(1,2), 67-136 (1992).
14. F. M. Shahrtash, S. M. Shahrtash, IEW/JSER, “Surface ozone and thermal pollution,” Osaka, Japan (1996).
15. F. M. Shahrtash, Eurosun, 8th congress, “Greenhouse effect and surface ozone in Tehran city center,” Portoroz, Slovenia (1998).
16. آمار آلودگی هوای تهران، سازمان حفاظت محیط زیست (1372- 1371).