عنوان مقاله [English]
نویسندگان [English]چکیده [English]
Thin film thermopiles are widely used as small size sensors, in particular to sense infra-red thermal radiations. In this paper a method for designing and fabrication of thin films Bi-Cu thermopiles in linear array of 8 and 11 elements in series and mono-layer is introduced. Also, fabrication of Bi-Sb and Bi-Cu thin film thermopiles, which are used as IR radiation sensors, made in multilayer form with 100 series junctions in circular shape are presented. The samples are fabricated on a PCB board with double-sided copper laminated as a substrate. The results of our measurements show that the output voltage produced due to temperature difference between junctions, is very sensitive and linear to temperature difference.
1. I. B. Cadoff and E. Miller,” Thermoelectric materials and devices,” Reinhold Publishing Cor.(1960).
2. A. Irace and P. M. Sarro, “Measurement of thermal conductivity and diffusivity of single and multilayer memberanes,” Sensors and Actuators, A, 76, 323-328 (1999).
3. Wagne G. Baer, Khalil Najafi, Kensall D. wise, Robert S. Toth, “A 32- elements micromachined thermal imager with on-chip multiplexing,” Sensors and Actuators, A,48, 47-54 (1995).
4. F. Volklein, A. Wiegand and V. Baier, “High - sensitivity radiation thermopiles made of Bi - Sb - Te films,” Sensors and Actuators A, 29, 87-91 (1991).
5. Marc C. Foote, Eric W. Jones and Thierry Caillat, “Uncooled thermopile infrared detector linear arrays with detectivity greater than 109 cm Hz1/2/w,” IEEE Transactions electron devices, 45, 1896- 1902 (1998).
6. ش. کاظمی، پایاننامه کارشناسی ارشد فیزیک، دانشگاه صنعتی شریف (1375).